how to save entries in sql doc

RickPRickP Posts: 5 Bronze 1
is there a way to save multiple changes at once
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @RickyR

Could you elaborate a bit more about what changes you are not able to save at once in SQL Doc?

Thanks 
    Kind regards

Tianjiao Li | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • RickPRickP Posts: 5 Bronze 1
    For example, I am in a table view and I start add descriptions to all the Columns. Is there a way to update all the columns i added Descriptions to or do i need to hit the "Save changes to database" for each line item. So, if i change 10 Descriptions, is there a way to save all my changes at once rather then individual line item?
  • labshmolabshmo Posts: 2 New member
    RickP said:
    For example, I am in a table view and I start add descriptions to all the Columns. Is there a way to update all the columns i added Descriptions to or do i need to hit the "Save changes to database" for each line item. So, if i change 10 Descriptions, is there a way to save all my changes at once rather then individual line item?
    I agree.  I'm new to this product and am pretty surprised about how this works. Even if I could tab to the CTA and press the space bar to save it would be much easier. This product is very dependent on using a mouse, which is much less efficient that using one's keyboard.