how to save entries in sql doc

RickPRickP Posts: 5 Bronze 1
is there a way to save multiple changes at once
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @RickyR

Could you elaborate a bit more about what changes you are not able to save at once in SQL Doc?

Thanks 
    Kind regards

Tianjiao Li | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • RickPRickP Posts: 5 Bronze 1
    For example, I am in a table view and I start add descriptions to all the Columns. Is there a way to update all the columns i added Descriptions to or do i need to hit the "Save changes to database" for each line item. So, if i change 10 Descriptions, is there a way to save all my changes at once rather then individual line item?
  • labshmolabshmo Posts: 4 New member
    RickP said:
    For example, I am in a table view and I start add descriptions to all the Columns. Is there a way to update all the columns i added Descriptions to or do i need to hit the "Save changes to database" for each line item. So, if i change 10 Descriptions, is there a way to save all my changes at once rather then individual line item?
    I agree.  I'm new to this product and am pretty surprised about how this works. Even if I could tab to the CTA and press the space bar to save it would be much easier. This product is very dependent on using a mouse, which is much less efficient that using one's keyboard.
  • Hi @RickyR and @labshmo

Thanks for your reply!

This is unfortunately not possible at the moment. We have had this logged as an enhancement (SDOC-1652) in our internal bug tracking system. Although it doesn't look like something will get implemented in the near future, we continue collecting the requests so that the product team can prioritize this work accordingly.

Our apologies for the lack of support for this feature.
    Kind regards

Tianjiao Li | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?