I've set up a formatting style in which I've asked for data types and constraints to be aligned in my DML statements. However, I'm finding that SQL Prompt doesn't always get this right. It seems to be something to do with tab stops or alignments lining up with the end of the longest column name in the table - that's when things don't quite work. It's like there's a "+1" missing in whatever works out what space needs to be left after a column name.
I've attached an example but it's not actually a very good one. I'm doing a lot of reformatting at the moment so if I hit a better one I'll add that.