Options

Relationship INSERT/DELETE Specifications

mulmadmulmad Posts: 94
edited December 12, 2014 4:32AM in SQL Dependency Tracker
It would be a really greate enhancement/feature if the relationship insert/delete specifications were displayed/indicated.

Comments

• Options
    Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want to see ON INSERT/DELETE CASCADE on foreign keys?
  • Options
    I know that this thread is a bit old, but I think I have have the same request as the original poster.

What I'd like to be able to see are the tables that a stored procedure inserts into or deletes from when I am checking a dependency.
  • Options
    Also… Why does SDT (SQL Dependency Tracker) always return focus to the first node in the tree after you’ve selected and object under one of the trees nodes? For example after I have the DB Schema loaded and I expand the node within the tree that lists all the Stored Procedures, after I scroll down towards the end of the list of Stored Procedures and click on one the focus jumps back to the first stored procedure and so I have to scroll back down to where UI was at if I need to select another object. If there is a way to multi-select and avoid this please share that otherwise can this be added to the list of fixes.
    You can get score highest marks in MB6-871 dumps dumps exam using testking.co.uk and test king which are prepared by ku certified professionals www.bentley.edu ccna wireless Northwestern University