Relationship INSERT/DELETE Specifications

mulmadmulmad Posts: 94
edited December 12, 2014 4:32AM in SQL Dependency Tracker
It would be a really greate enhancement/feature if the relationship insert/delete specifications were displayed/indicated.

Comments

• Brian DonahueBrian Donahue Posts: 6,590 Bronze 1
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want to see ON INSERT/DELETE CASCADE on foreign keys?
  • I know that this thread is a bit old, but I think I have have the same request as the original poster.

What I'd like to be able to see are the tables that a stored procedure inserts into or deletes from when I am checking a dependency.
  • Also… Why does SDT (SQL Dependency Tracker) always return focus to the first node in the tree after you’ve selected and object under one of the trees nodes? For example after I have the DB Schema loaded and I expand the node within the tree that lists all the Stored Procedures, after I scroll down towards the end of the list of Stored Procedures and click on one the focus jumps back to the first stored procedure and so I have to scroll back down to where UI was at if I need to select another object. If there is a way to multi-select and avoid this please share that otherwise can this be added to the list of fixes.
    You can get score highest marks in MB6-871 dumps dumps exam using testking.co.uk and test king which are prepared by ku certified professionals www.bentley.edu ccna wireless Northwestern University