How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Let's discuss suppressing notifications

Hi everyone,

The SQL Monitor team are about to start a project looking into notifications. If you are actively trying to suppress SQL Monitor’s notifications outside of the “maintenance window” feature, please get in touch. We'd love you to help shape this next phase in SQL Monitor. Either drop me a line here or feel free to email me at research@red-gate.com and I'll get you set up on a call with the development team.

Thanks everyone,

Mick Whittaker
Research Coordinator

Customer Support Agent

Answers

• Options
    BachBach Posts: 1 New member
    Hi Michael
    The situation I need a solution for is our High Availability. It is not possible to set a maintenance window on a VM that belongs to a cluster, it is only configurable on the cluster level. Now, each VM has another maintenance window in order to guarantee database availability all the time. Therefore I need different maintenance windows
  • Options
    Danny_dHDanny_dH Posts: 1 New member
    Hi Mick,
    We are working with mountpoints on disks that are 1GB in size for System DB's, Temp DB, Data files and Log files. However by default you can only suppress a disk alert as a totallity for all machines, not on a specific disk type. If there's any chance to have a chat about this and other suppression methods, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Kind regards,
    Danny