Cannot commit changes

Seems pretty simple, but I'm missing something.  All the items in DB that need to get checked into GIT - have grayed out check boxes, including the 'check-all' box at the top

Tagged:

Answers

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi, thank you for your forum post and sorry that you have encountered a problem.

Are there any Windows open, that maybe hidden behind other open Windows that report the following:

Set property 'System.Windows.Controls.Panel.Background' threw an exception..  

Then finally, Source Control for Oracle has stopped working and provides options to Close or Debug the program?

I ask the above question as I have just encountered something similar myself on my test system and I did notice immediately the Windows messages informing of the exception.  I am just investigating it to identify the cause.

I have created support ticket for you, I will send a private message with the ticket details and to request the Source Control for Oracle log files from you.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • kwgillettkwgillett Posts: 10 Bronze 1
    Sorry man, looks like you have to commit some internal RG file first then the rest light up.  This was probably me not diving into the DOC - thanks again,all good here
  • Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    No problem, I am pleased all is now working for you.

I suspect that you needed to check-in a comparison option, or filter file before the tool would allow you to check-in the database objects 

Please ignore the private message I sent to you and I will close the support ticket that was created for you.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com