Multi Script Feature

I am sure this has to be filed somewhere but I can't find it...

I have numerous copies of the same database on multiple servers. These database get created/destroyed over time which makes managing my list a pain so errors get thrown or executions against new databases are missed. It would be very help to be able to select all database, all databases that match a filter, all non-system databases for a server so the list is self managing. 

Is this something that is currently available that I missed?

Is there an enhancement request out there somewhere?

Answers

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi,

What version of SQL Multi Script are you using?  I believe that V1.3.5.984 contained a fix for the filtered list.

The latest version of SQL Multi Script V1.4.5.1185 can be downloaded using this link .

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Hi,

What version of SQL Multi Script are you using?  I believe that V1.3.5.984 contained a fix for the filtered list.

The latest version of SQL Multi Script V1.4.5.1185 can be downloaded using this link .

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • jds73jds73 Posts: 5 New member

I am using 1.4.6.1202. I don't see any different options in the Database Distribution List?

Maybe I wasn't clear what I am looking for

Instead of building an explicit list in the database distribution list I would like to say run against all databases on a server that the database matches a filter.