Options

AWS has redgate ToolBelt?

Guys, Can you advise if AWS has RedGate toolBelt?
If yes, then how to use it? Any particular documentation?

If not, then how to make that work if in AWS environment we want to use ReDGate ToolBelt and how would be the licensing requirements?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hi @SQLGeek,

In what way are you trying to utilize the tools in AWS?  The Toolbelt is licensed per user so each user using the tools needs to be licensed to use them.

If you have a Windows server in AWS then you can install the tools on it and you would need to activate on that machine. 

You would need to deactivate before the machine was destroyed otherwise there would be activation count issues that would require you to contact us.

I hope that helps clarify, but if not please elaborate further on your use case!

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Options
    SQLGeekSQLGeek Posts: 3 New member
    Thanks Alex. If I need more information I will get back to you. For now, I can go along with this response to the respective teams.
  • Options
    SQLGeekSQLGeek Posts: 3 New member
    Hi Alex, Kindly let me know the licensing cost. If you have my email address, please send me the complete details to do the Cost Vs Benefit analysis on this.
  • Options
    Hi @SQLGeek,

We have the email you registered with and I've passed this along with your comment to our sales team to get in touch with you.

Also, the licensing cost is stated on the product page along with various other information that may be useful.

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?