Options

Procedure code not obtained from database

mkrause01mkrause01 Posts: 2 New member
edited August 1, 2017 9:19AM in MySQL Compare
I've had MySQL Compare for quite a while and I'm very familiar with SQL Compare but have just now started using MySQL Compare with purpose. MySQL Compare is not reading the procedure code from my database and when I attempt to deploy procedures from one database to another, I get an error Running Synchronization Scripts. Deployment scripts consists consist of nothing more than the example below. Am I doing something wrong? MySQL Compare isn't even getting the name of the procedure, not to mention the code.
-- Script generated by MySQL Compare 1.0.0.425 on 29-Aug-2015 10:30:29 AM

SET @ORIGINAL_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@@FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
SET @ORIGINAL_UNIQUE_CHECKS=@@UNIQUE_CHECKS, UNIQUE_CHECKS=0;
SET @ORIGINAL_SQL_MODE=@@SQL_MODE, SQL_MODE='ALLOW_INVALID_DATES,NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER';

USE `HSC_Backup`;

DELIMITER |
|
DELIMITER ;

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=@ORIGINAL_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS;
SET UNIQUE_CHECKS=@ORIGINAL_UNIQUE_CHECKS;
SET SQL_MODE=@ORIGINAL_SQL_MODE;

Comments

• Options
    Hi

Thank you for your forum post and sorry for the delay in replying back to you.

A new support ticket has been created for you. Would you please send an email to support@red-gate.com with 'Support Call #50016' in the subject field of the message.

In the email, please attach a copy of the deployment script. Along with DDL for the procedure in the source database and if the procedure exists in the target but is different, copy of the DDL from the target database. Finally details of the actual error message when you attempt to deploy.

I will see if I can reproduce the error using your DDL.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com