Deployment Manager Agent (64-bit)

crgmwttcrgmwtt Posts: 4
edited September 12, 2014 7:34AM in Deployment Manager
The Deployment Manager Agent and the Deployment Manager Agent bundled with the Deployment Manager Server is a 32-bit application.

Please can you tell me where can I download or get a 64-bit version of the Deployment Manager Agent application?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Unfortunately, Deployment Manager Agent is only available as a 32-bit application. But it should be able to run just fine in a 64-bit environment.

Chirayu
    Chirayu Shishodiya
    Software Engineer - Deployment Manager
    Red Gate
  • Hi,

When running the 64 bit RGDM Server with the 32 bit RGDM Agent on the same machine were are seeing the following error:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\Deployment Manager\Agent\Plugins\RedGate.Deploy.SqlServerDbPackage.AgentPlugin\SQLite.Interop.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Was hoping to try a 64 bit version of the agent to see if this resolved this error. If that is not possible then please let me know if there is an alternative fix for this?

Thanks
  • That message is misleading - it's not actually an error, and the agent is running normally. In the latest version of the Agent (2.4.16), that warning message should no longer appear in the Windows event log.
    Development Lead
    Redgate Software
  • Thanks - you can close this now.