Options

Windows 8.1 - TFS Client Error

seah0rseseah0rse Posts: 3
edited October 22, 2014 9:01AM in Source Control for Oracle
Hi I am trying to install SCO on a new windows 8.1 workstation and have an error from SCO that there is no TFS client installed. I have a new fresh install of VS 2013 and Team Explorer for VS 2013 installed and working fine with our TFS server.

Any ideas?

Many thanks Tim

Comments

• Options
    Ok I installed VS 2012 with Team Explorer 2012 and all is good again.. So I guess VS 2013 and TE 2013 are not recognised by RGSC for Oracle.

Thanks
  • Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your forum post.

At this time, Source Control for Oracle does not support TFS 2013, TE 2013 and VS2013.

I have added the details of this forum post to Bug Report OSC-346 and I will update this post when I have further news.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    Thank you for your forum post.

At this time, Source Control for Oracle does not support TFS 2013, TE 2013 and VS2013.

I have added the details of this forum post to Bug Report OSC-346 and I will update this post when I have further news.

Many Thanks
    Eddie

Is there any update on this yet? Do you know when support for VS/TE/TFS 2013 is likely to be available?
  • Options
    We now have a beta with TFS 2013 support, this will go out in the next release.

If you want to try it just email support@red-gate.com and they can let you know the url to try it out.
    Richard Mitchell
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software Ltd