Add link in *.chm file

nirmusnirmus Posts: 2
edited March 6, 2013 8:55AM in SQL Doc Previous Versions
Hi. I use sql doc 2.1.0.223. I'm working on database documentation. I have to generate *.chm file. And my problem is how can I add link in description. When I write <a href="">bla<\a> just not working. I am Newbie so sorry if this is a simple problem, but I can't deal with it.

How can I add 'link' to example xyz table

Comments

• Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,780 Rose Gold 5
    Thank you for your post into the forum.

Unfortunately, what you are seeking cannot currently be achieved within SQL Doc.

Therefore I have added the deatils of this forum post to an existing Feature Request whose reference is SDOC-852.

I have marked the Feature Request to be reviewed by the Product Manager.

Many Thanks
    Eddie
    Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • May I ask what the status of this request is please?
    I'm facing the same issue when I want to display a link in a comment part of a procedure as clickable link in my HTML output.
    --
    Frank Kalis
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    Webmaster: http://www.insidesql.org
  • kimpenhauskimpenhaus Posts: 14 Bronze 1
    Same here - not that I wish to use a link (in anchor form) for generated *.chm files but I'd like to have rule for creating links inside documentation (wiki-like) where I can reference different tables / columns from within my documentation of specific objects.
  • AchimKAchimK Posts: 1 New member
    Hi, can I have an update on the status of the feature request SDOC-852? In the meantime, more than six years have passed. For our database documentation, we urgently need the ability to use hyperlinks and IMG tags. How and when will this be possible?