SMO and SQL Refactor

goodmangoodman Posts: 3
edited October 22, 2009 7:43AM in SQL Refactor Previous Versions
Hello, theres
Is it possible to using SMO http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms162169.aspx & SQL Refactor dll to layout all my stored procedure in my database ?

Any idea ?

Comments

• Hi there,

This isn't currently possible, however we do have a request in our systems to provide command line access to SQL Refactor to enable you to layout multiple SP's etc. before being checked into a source control system. The reference number for this is SR-722.

Would this potentially suit your needs should we decide to go ahead and implement this feature?

Pete
    Peter Peart
    Red Gate Software Ltd
    +44 (0)870 160 0037 ext. 8569
    1 866 RED GATE ext. 8569
  • Hi there,

This isn't currently possible, however we do have a request in our systems to provide command line access to SQL Refactor to enable you to layout multiple SP's etc. before being checked into a source control system. The reference number for this is SR-722.

Would this potentially suit your needs should we decide to go ahead and implement this feature?

Pete

Sir,
    Command line to layout sql files can help. thanks !
    I just wonder if it's possible reference refactor's library to layout
    sql on my own via SMO and visual studio.

thanks !

Regards,
  • Hi there,

I am afraid that this isn't possible, however I have added your comments to the request for the the command line access to be put into the tools.

Pete
    Peter Peart
    Red Gate Software Ltd
    +44 (0)870 160 0037 ext. 8569
    1 866 RED GATE ext. 8569