Options

Speed improvement - thank you!

jreynoldsjreynolds Posts: 31
edited August 19, 2009 9:58AM in SQL Prompt Previous Versions
I just got it installed, and I must say the speed improvement is simply wonderful. My changes take place instantly, I can load large sql scripts without waiting 30 seconds, etc.

It was worth the wait!

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. Much faster in all areas. I find especially metadata is read much quicker and metadata changes are read almost instanteously. Great work!
  • Options
    Hi,

We are glad you liked it and thanks to both of you for giving us your feedback on the new version. This post will sure bring a wide grin on a whole bunch of faces who worked hard for SQL Prompt v4 :lol:

Regards,
    Tanya
    Project Manager
    Red Gate Software Ltd
  • Options
    Despite the other posts regarding issues and functionality changes (or bugs) posted by myself and others, I think we all have noticed the speed/performance increase and the improved response time.

Thanks for these improvements!

Once we are able to work through a lot of these little issues (hopefully fairly quickly), I am sure this will become one of the best RedGate tools that help all of us database coders complete our work faster and more accurately! I know I use it constantly every day, all day long!

Mike
  • Options
    Anu DAnu D Posts: 876 Silver 3
    Many thanks for your kind words.

It is culmination of our team's hardwork and all of your's cooperation :D .
    Anuradha Deshpande
    Product Support
    Redgate Software Ltd.
    E-mail: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    Agreed, the performance is very good in version 4.
    Good work