Considering Home Care Services for a Friend's Mother

AmanAman Posts: 3 New member
I am working in the store of clothes. One day, I saw that my friend is feeling sad. I ask him the problem of this sadness then he told that my mother has very issue in walking. She is sitting in wheel chair. When I hear this, I decided to gives home care services for her mother. Is this a right choice to giving these services?

Comments

• Frederik38Frederik38 Posts: 3 New member
    I think this decision is the right one because your friend, as I understand it, is unable to care for his disabled mother himself because he is busy at work. Nowadays, there are indeed services that provide such services as 24-hour care for disabled people right at home. Have the friend contact such a company.
  • tyronc12tyronc12 Posts: 5 New member
    How bad I feel for her, this is something that I wouldn't wish on anyone, regarding your question, yes, it is an excellent decision, because of what has happened to her, I need constant care from a person, preferably a professional person who help her with everything she needs
  • Karolina28Karolina28 Posts: 4 New member
    edited October 15, 2024 4:23PM
    Well, no one is immune to such problems and not always we can help our parents ourselves, that's how life is. Now there are services where compassion meets quality care, this company rememberwhenhomecare.com  provides home care services for the elderly and disabled, ensuring that each person receives the highest level of care and has a positive impact on the lives of the elderly and disabled with whom the professionals come into contact.
  • jekijeki Posts: 2 New member
    Indeed, no one is immune from difficult life situations, and sometimes the help of parents requires a professional approach. I can say with confidence that this agency has positive feedback not only on the Internet but also among people. Since our colleague also use the services of a caregiver for the mother from this agency.