Redgate rookie question

Hi! I am new to using Redgate Monitor, which is used by my organization. I have a couple of questions:

1. We often see alerts for long running SqlAgent jobs, running for over an hour. However, when I click on the alert card, I am not able to see the name of the job or jobs that Redgate is alerting about. How do I see those jobs without having to manually run queries against the SQL Server?
2. When I see an alert for a SQL Server, is there an easy way for me to copy the name of the SQL Server from the alert. If I click on the server name in card view, it takes me to all sorts of info, but I don't see a place to copy the name of the SQL Server. My organization has long SQL Server names and it is tedious to look at those alerts in Redgate and then have to manually type the names in SQL Server Management Studio to connect to those servers. 

I will appreciate your help with those questions. Thank you!

Best regards,
Azhar
Tagged:

Answers

• Hello, 

Thanks for your questions! 

1. Can you send a screen shot as to what you are looking at so I can make sure I'm giving you the correct information on where to go? 

2. If you need to copy and paste, it would probably be easiest to go to the configuration/monitored-servers page. There you will see all the servers you have and you can definitely copy and paste from those server names.