Options

Checkboxes missing

I've had a new PC and installed everything as normal. I've made a recent change to a stored procedure but when I go to the commit tab, the checkbox column is missing for me to select the change to commit.

The same thing happens when I go the get latest tab, there are no checkboxes to select anything!

I have gone back to my old PC and that does display the checkbox, but if I try and commit my recent change I get this error:

TF10141: No files checked in: resolve the conflicts and try again.
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.SrcC.TFS.Shared.TfsExceptionRewriterShared.RunWithConvertException(VersionControlServerAndDisposerGetter vcs, Action action, Boolean retryOnItemNotMappedException)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.SrcC.TFS.Shared.TfsExceptionRewriterShared.RunWithConvertException(VersionControlServer vcs, Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.SrcC.TFS.Shared.TfsClientUtils.WithTfsThreadUnsafe(ICancellableOperationStatus status, IReadOnlyVcsCallbacks callBacks, Action action, TfsLocation projectRoot, ICredentialsStore credentialsStore, TfsCredentialsProviderProxy credentialsProviderProxy, VersionControlServer vcs)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.SrcC.TFS.Shared.TfsClientUtils.WithTfs(ICancellableOperationStatus status, IReadOnlyVcsCallbacks callBacks, Action action, TfsLocation projectRoot, ICredentialsStore credentialsStore, TfsCredentialsProviderProxy credentialsProviderProxy, VersionControlServer vcs, Object tfsClientLock)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.SrcC.TFS.Shared.TfsWorkspaceOperationsBase.CreateCancellableCommitOperation(CommitType commitType, String logMessage, ConflictAcknowledgements conflictAcknowledgements, Action`1 onCommitted, ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.Vcs.Common.Tfs.TfsPreparedCommit.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<GetOperations>b__3(ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.Vcs.Common.PreparedCommitBase.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<CreateNamedOperation>b__0(ICancellableOperationStatus s)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.NamedOperation.Operation(ICancellableOperationStatus cancellableOperation)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperation.<Invoke>b__9_0()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperationBase.PerformAction(Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperationBase.InvokeWithTracker(Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperation.Invoke()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.SharedUtilsUtils.DoActionWithCancel(ICancellableOperationStatus status, ICancellable cancellable, Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.SharedUtilsUtils.DoActionWithStatus(ICancellableOperationStatus status, ICancellable cancellable, Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.MultiStepCancellableOperation`1.ExecuteAsOnOperation(ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.MultiStepCancellableOperationWithPostTask`1.ExecuteAsOnOperation(ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.Vcs.Common.PreparedCommitBase.Execute(IReadOnlyFileSet fileSet, ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.Vcs.Common.PreparedCommitWithPreTask.Execute(IReadOnlyFileSet fileSet, ICancellableOperationStatus status)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Diff.ChangeSetOperations.CommitAllOperation.Operation(ICancellableOperationStatus cancellableOperationStatus)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperation.<Invoke>b__9_0()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperationBase.PerformAction(Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperationBase.InvokeWithTracker(Action action)
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.CancellableOperation.Invoke()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.MultiStepCancellableOperation`1.InvokeOperations()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.MultiStepCancellableOperationWithPostTask`1.InvokeOperations()
   at RedGate.SQLSourceControl.Engine.Utils.Task.MultiStepCancellableOperation`1.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<.ctor>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

I really need to get this resolved ASAP as I've got work to commit!