How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Why does one server continue to disconnect and reconnect within redgate sql monitor?

Hi,

I am not sure if this has been brought up before nor do I have time to look through the forum for this issue. I am reaching out for help because this is really bothering us as to why this continues to happen. We have the redgate sql monitor and we have 4 db servers that it's monitoring. We have one server that continues to disconnect and reconnect it seems to happen every 1 minute. This is the ONLY server this happens to which will name server #3. Server #3 is a 2012r2 and using SQL 2014 along with the other 3 servers that redgate monitors. These server do get updates on a monthly basis. 
I have checked all services they are all up, I have checked username/password it's connecting. However, I am not a DBadmin, I am the sysadmin looking into this issue. I still feel like it has to do with credential issues, but I am sure I am wrong. What else could you direct me to look at in order to try and resolve this issue? Again, it's ONLY this server that continues to disconnect and reconnect every 1 minute. 
Tagged:

Answers