Options

How to link my db to source control Azure DevOps?

I've been trying to link my database to Azure DO repo, but I keep getting this error:
 (TF30063: You are not authorized to access xyz.site at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Client.Channels.TfsHttpWebRequest.SendRequest()

I have read and done a number of steps in the forum without success
Any help?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    This was resolved through a support ticket, but for anyone else running into a similar error, here are some of the troubleshooting steps we went through:

Delete your SQL Source Control cached credentials file
    1. Close SSMS.
    2. Go to the SQL Source Control config files folder. By default, this is located at %localappdata%\Red Gate\SQL Source Control 7
    3. Delete Credentials.XML.
    4. Restart SSMS and link the database again. SQL Source Control should prompt for credentials.

Delete your cached credentials 
    1. Close SSMS.
    2. In Control Panel, go to Credential Manager (or Network Credentials, depending on your version of Windows).
    3. Remove your TFS credentials.
    4. Restart SSMS and link the database again. SQL Source Control should prompt for credentials.

Manually create TFS credentials
    1. Close SSMS.
    2. In Control Panel, go to Credential Manager (or Network Credentials, depending on your version of Windows).
    3. Add a new credentials entry for your TFS sever, user name, and password.

Also, here is an article that may help:
    https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/tf30063-you-are-not-authorized-to-access-after-pas/151627

Apart from that, if the issue is still not resolved, an uninstall and re-install of SSMS and Visual Studio could help.

Kind regards,

Kurt McCormick
    Product Support Engineer, Redgate

Need help? Take a look at our Help Center