What are the challenges you face when working across database platforms? Take the survey
Options

memory issue

hi,
I'm using Flyway Community Edition 7.9.0 by Redgate with Microsoft JDBC Driver 9.2 for SQL Server 9.2.1.0
in my directory i have 466 sql files.
when i run the migration after the clean i get this error :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

how can i fix this ?

Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    andrea2009andrea2009 Posts: 2 New member
    the command that causes the error is : 
    flyway -locations=filesystem:/agent/_work/5/s/deployment/database migrate -configFiles=/agent/_work/5/s/deployment/flyway.conf

and the stack trace :

at org.flywaydb.core.internal.sqlscript.ParserSqlScript.validate(ParserSqlScript.java:122)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.sqlscript.ParserSqlScript.executeInTransaction(ParserSqlScript.java:191)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.resolver.sql.SqlMigrationExecutor.canExecuteInTransaction(SqlMigrationExecutor.java:83)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.isExecuteGroupInTransaction(DbMigrate.java:291)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.applyMigrations(DbMigrate.java:257)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.migrateGroup(DbMigrate.java:234)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.lambda$migrateAll$0(DbMigrate.java:140)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate$$Lambda$77/0x00000001001db040.call(Unknown Source)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.database.sqlserver.SQLServerApplicationLockTemplate.execute(SQLServerApplicationLockTemplate.java:62)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.database.sqlserver.SQLServerConnection.lock(SQLServerConnection.java:96)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.schemahistory.JdbcTableSchemaHistory.lock(JdbcTableSchemaHistory.java:141)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.migrateAll(DbMigrate.java:140)
    at org.flywaydb.core.internal.command.DbMigrate.migrate(DbMigrate.java:100)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:214)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway$1.execute(Flyway.java:165)
    at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.execute(Flyway.java:569)