Options

Not accepting mysql db parameters when passed in cnnt string in flyway runner plugin in Jenkins

HI,
When i'm connecting to db using following connection string in flyway desktop, it connects to db.

flyway.url=jdbc:mysql://your_mysql_host:3306/your_database?useSSL=true&requireSSL=true&trustCertificateKeyStoreUrl=file:/C:/lib/security/cacerts&trustCertificateKeyStorePassword=changeit

But when i'm using the same connection string in flyway runner plugin in Jenkins, i get the following errors. 
'requireSSL' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'trustCertificateKeyStoreUrl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'trustCertificateKeyStorePassword' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
ERROR: Build step 'Invoke Flyway' failed due to errors.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hello Rit,

Thanks for the question! Those are certainly the correct parameters, what I anticipate is happening is the variable isn't encapsulated so the Jenkins runner is interpreting the '&' as a concatenation instruction and handling the parameters independently.

From a quick browse of stackoverflow, it looks like double quotes are the convention, but full disclosure, Jenkin's isn't my area of expertise.
    Kind regards
    Peter Laws | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file