Options

Flyway Migrate -CherryPick

DavidWNAZDavidWNAZ Posts: 20 Bronze 1
edited May 11, 2023 10:59PM in Flyway (General Discussion)
Today we tried to use CherryPick with Flyway CLI v9.15 (within Azure Devops) but received an error.

##[error]ERROR: Unknown configuration property: flyway.cherrypick

However, when we used the same option in Flyway Deskop (v
6.3.11 engine v9.17), we don't get the error and the migration is successful.  We tried several different variations of the CLI command by moving 'migrate' directly after the flyway command.

Any thoughts?  

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Hi @DavidWNAZ

Would you be able to provide me with the command you're using so I can see the syntax?

Kind regards

Dan Calver | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our 
    Help Center?

• Options
    edited May 15, 2023 4:17PM
    I've redacted private info...but this is the full command.  Some clarification, we are using this command in an Azure Devops pipeline using an on-prem agent.

flyway -baselineOnMigrate=true -outOfOrder="true" -configFiles="C:\****\flyway.conf" -locations="filesystem:C:\****\migrations" -user="*****" -password="***" -url="jdbc:sqlserver://????????:????;databaseName=****;encrypt=true;integratedSecurity=true;trustServerCertificate=true" -licenseKey=***** migrate -cherrypick="6" info -baselineVersion=1 -cleanDisabled=true -check.reportFilename="C:\Drift-And-Change-Report.html"
  • Options
    Thank you Dan!  That was it.  I was not aware that the options were case-sensitive.  I appreciate the help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file