How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Install Error 0xe0434352

Trying to install SQL Monitor in a new environment (brand new install) and receiving the error "SQL Monitor Web failed with exit code 0xe0434352". I've tried everything. This is an elevated account, so not a permissions issue. Redgate support have been no help thus far (surprise). 

Any help would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize that you are running into issues with SQL Monitor.

This seems to be a known issue that the development team is currently looking into; however, there is a known workaround.

Can you try deleting the entry from the credentials manager for the SQL_Monitor_Installer_Account ? The installer should run successfully and then re-enter the new credentials to save them again in the obfuscated format.  Or log in as a new user since the credentials are stored for the user running the installer.

Kind Regards,
    David K
    Product Support Engineer

• Options
    Hicis1980Hicis1980 Posts: 1 New member
    Does your new environment meet all the system requirements for SQL Monitor? Includes supported operating systems, versions of SQL Server, and required software components.
  • Options
    mbourgonmbourgon Posts: 32 Bronze 2
    Same problem here on a VM in Azure. I don't see that credential in the cred manager.
  • Options
    ArneSvendsenArneSvendsen Posts: 2 New member
    Just trying to install TRIAL version and also get 343452 exit error. Running an update Win 11, SQL19, .net newest, cleaned up credentials. What more to try ?  
    Not an impressive first meeting with Red-gate, sorry ...