How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Email reports Per Server

SEarle86SEarle86 Posts: 21 New member
edited January 19, 2023 12:52PM in Redgate Monitor
I have a number of Reports set up in the reports page and have been looking at Emailing them out but I would want to send one report per production server.

I set up an Email schedule and it appears to send the report in its default "as created" context.

Is there a way I could Email my report for ServerA to one person and my report for ServerB to another person?

Unless I have missed something, it seems like I would have to create a duplicate copy of the report and change each widget to point to the server of interest?

On a similar topic, is there a way to change the default view so the duration is one day and it is for a particular server?

Answers

• Options

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your post.

You can change the view by using the top bar, In Views you can opt to have it show just 1 day and then in the "For" field you can specify a server.

You would need to set up a separate report for each server if you were pointing each to a specific server. Alternatively you can have 2 tiles on the same report for the same metric, so for example Disk Used % and have tile A showing Server 1 and tile B showing Server 2. They would be on the same report so the same report would go out to each user but each user can at least see the server info relevant to them.