Options

Tab History 10.13.3

Upgraded to 10.13.3.32087 this morning. My tab history shows all the tabs when I display it (Ctrl+X), but once I type even one letter into the search box, it shows no matching tabs. Even if I type something I can see in an open tab, it will not find it.

Answers

• Options
    Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize that you are running into issues with SQL Prompt.

I was able to recreate your issue when trying to search through tab history using Ctrl + Shift + X.
    However, do you still face this issue when you open SQL History using the tab at the top and then searching?

Thank you!
    David K.
    Product Support Engineer
  • Options
    jboyerjboyer Posts: 11 Bronze 2
    SqlPrompt 13.3 is very slow to load. I am on Citrix VD with reasonable CPU and disk speed. When running on my local system, the speed is better and reasonable (using latest gen of SSD); My developer's life depends on it and it is somewhat frustrating to see Red Gate having so much trouble running a simple database search application. In French: "Cordonniers mal chaussés." Is there an index missing?
  • Options
    dkusleikadkusleika Posts: 12 Bronze 3
    The SQL History tab works normally.
  • Options
    Hi dkusleika,

Thank you for the update.

The development team has confirmed that the Tab History search issue is a bug and are currently looking into it.

In the meantime, you can use SQL History as it provides the same functionality but just with a different UI.

Kind Regards,
    David K.
    Product Support Engineer