What are the challenges you face when working across database platforms? Take the survey
Options

Tab History 10.13.3

Upgraded to 10.13.3.32087 this morning. My tab history shows all the tabs when I display it (Ctrl+X), but once I type even one letter into the search box, it shows no matching tabs. Even if I type something I can see in an open tab, it will not find it.

Answers

• Options
    Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize that you are running into issues with SQL Prompt.

I was able to recreate your issue when trying to search through tab history using Ctrl + Shift + X.
    However, do you still face this issue when you open SQL History using the tab at the top and then searching?

Thank you!
    David K.
    Product Support Engineer
  • Options
    jboyerjboyer Posts: 11 Bronze 2
    SqlPrompt 13.3 is very slow to load. I am on Citrix VD with reasonable CPU and disk speed. When running on my local system, the speed is better and reasonable (using latest gen of SSD); My developer's life depends on it and it is somewhat frustrating to see Red Gate having so much trouble running a simple database search application. In French: "Cordonniers mal chaussés." Is there an index missing?
  • Options
    dkusleikadkusleika Posts: 12 Bronze 3
    The SQL History tab works normally.
  • Options
    Hi dkusleika,

Thank you for the update.

The development team has confirmed that the Tab History search issue is a bug and are currently looking into it.

In the meantime, you can use SQL History as it provides the same functionality but just with a different UI.

Kind Regards,
    David K.
    Product Support Engineer