System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: SqlChangeAutomation 4.2.20196.21235 is not installed,

Hello, 

I was trying to run my Database build, Getting below error  in the TFS SQL Change Automation pipeline

Executing the powershell script: C:\xxxx\xxxx\_work\_tasks\RedgateSqlChangeAutomationBuild_7345fe1b-d099-46f0-a0d1-7292cd17feee\3.3.0\SqlChangeAutomationBuild.ps1
Unable to download the list of available providers. Check your internet connection.
Could not install SqlChangeAutomation 4.2.20196.21235 from any registered PSRepository
System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: SqlChangeAutomation 4.2.20196.21235 is not installed, and could not be downloaded from the PowerShell gallery ---> System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: SqlChangeAutomation 4.2.20196.21235 is not installed, and could not be downloaded from the PowerShell gallery
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.Worker.ConstructPipelineAndDoWork(Runspace rs, Boolean performSyncInvoke)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.Worker.CreateRunspaceIfNeededAndDoWork(Runspace rsToUse, Boolean isSync)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.CoreInvokeHelper[TInput,TOutput](PSDataCollection`1 input, PSDataCollection`1 output, PSInvocationSettings settings)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.CoreInvoke[TInput,TOutput](PSDataCollection`1 input, PSDataCollection`1 output, PSInvocationSettings settings)
   at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.DistributedTask.Handlers.LegacyVSTSPowerShellHost.VSTSPowerShellHost.Main(String[] args)
LegacyVSTSPowerShellHost.exe completed with return code: -1.

I have installed SQL tool belt tool and SQL Change Automation PowerShell on the Agent build server.
Tagged:

Answers