Many database deploy

Here in the company we have a product (web application) that is available in several different databases(Oracle, MS Sql and Postgree). My question is? Does the deployment via Red Gate tools generate different scripts for each bank during the DevOps process?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sergio RSergio R Posts: 610 Rose Gold 5
    Hi Daniel,

Flyway supports deploying to all the different database platforms you've mentioned.
    Currently, our tool is able to generate migration scripts for SQL Server and Oracle and we are about to have  this feature for Postgres scripts as well (if you would like to enroll in the Early Access Program for the Postgres script generation feature please register here: https://redgate.research.net/r/FWD-documentation).

I hope this answers your question but if not please let me know.
    Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Please see our Help Center for detailed guides on how to use our tools

Answers

• Thanks for the enlightening answer. Let's wait for this feature.

You can close this topic.
  • Hello @danielmoreira,I am the product manager working on the development of the MySQL and PostgreSQL features. I was wondering if you would be willing to have a conversation with me where I can demonstrate the PostgreSQL solution that we have to date to ensure it meets your future requirements? We are looking for as much customer feedback as possible as part of the development and I would love to speak to you directly.  Thanks Adam 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file