Options

Lost unmanaged data mid-session

Hi All,

I'm new to the ANTS Memory Profiler, using the demo version 11.0.  I started a session using the "Profile unmanaged memory allocations" option, and running the executable from within ANTS.  It was happily including the "Unmanaged memory breakdown by module" section in the summary, and showing the "Unmanaged size" column in the class list.  For about 4 hours.  Then, apropos of nothing as near as I can tell, the Unmanaged size column disappeared from the class list.  And a quarter of an hour later (possibly when I took the next snapshot; I may not have noticed immediately) the unmanaged data disappeared from the summary as well.  Reloading earlier snapshots brings the unmanaged columns back, but any view including my last couple of snapshots leave out the unmanaged part of the data.  (Which is, of course, the bit I'm interested in...)  I've checked to make sure that I didn't inadvertently turn on any filters, but no.

Is there a maximum size limit for how much unmanaged memory it will track or something?  Any suggestions?