Options

Where can someone provide feedback/feature requests for this tool?

I attempted to provide feedback at this link from within the apps Help > Give Feedback menu: 

http://sqlscriptsmanager.uservoice.com/

and the link 404's

Answers

• Options
    Hi @TallGuyJenks

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this.

I have informed our product team that the UserVoice page for SQL Scripts Manager is no longer accessible. In the mean time, would you be happy to provide your feedback/feature request via this thread? I can then pass this on to the team also.
    Kind regards

Dan Jary | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Options
    TallGuyJenksTallGuyJenks Posts: 2 New member
    @Dan_J

Thank you! and of course!

My points of feedback were:

- In File > Application Options we're able to set the location of our scripts but it would be awesome to also have the same feature for the presets folder so we can add both folders contents to a team git repository because if a whole team shares the same server group to run scripts against and there are multiple, then the exponential growth of that would be tedious to have each member define all the presets for ease of use. easier to just make them and share and to have that folder placed alongside the scripts :smile:
    - Second is my never ending quest for dark mode in all things specifically the code view, but in general :smile:

Thats what i had thus far!
  • Options
    Hi @TallGuyJenks

Great, many thanks for providing that feedback!

I have escalated this to our development team for their consideration and will come back to you as soon as I have an update.
    Kind regards

• Options
    Hi @TallGuyJenks

Just to advise you that our Product Manager has added both of your requests to the product backlog, however unfortunately due to current development priorities we cannot advise when they will be reviewed.

We will come back to you again if we have any further updates on this.
    Kind regards