Wpf application fails when loading components.

Hi, the UI of my WPF application is divided into 2 modules:  one module defines common user controls in xaml, and the other uses these user controls by referencing the first module with the following code.
xmlns:wpfUiControls="clr-namespace:Callisto.Pedestal.UserInterface.WpfUIControls;assembly=WpfUIControls"
If I embed these two modules, the generated executable will work just fine. However, if I merge them, the resulting executable will generate following exception. Does SmartAssembly rewrite the assembly name in baml file (WpfUiControls in my case)?

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfoConsumer, MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.XamlContextStack`1<System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlFrame>, System.Windows.Markup.IStyleConnector)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Object, System.Uri)
   at NeuroStar.MobileConsole.Application.App.InitializeComponent()
   at NeuroStar.MobileConsole.Application.App.Main()