What are the challenges you face when working across database platforms? Take the survey
Options

Wpf application fails when loading components.

Hi, the UI of my WPF application is divided into 2 modules:  one module defines common user controls in xaml, and the other uses these user controls by referencing the first module with the following code.
xmlns:wpfUiControls="clr-namespace:Callisto.Pedestal.UserInterface.WpfUIControls;assembly=WpfUIControls"
If I embed these two modules, the generated executable will work just fine. However, if I merge them, the resulting executable will generate following exception. Does SmartAssembly rewrite the assembly name in baml file (WpfUiControls in my case)?

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfoConsumer, MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.XamlContextStack`1<System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlFrame>, System.Windows.Markup.IStyleConnector)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(System.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Object, System.Uri)
   at NeuroStar.MobileConsole.Application.App.InitializeComponent()
   at NeuroStar.MobileConsole.Application.App.Main()