New version anytime soon?

asentellasentell Posts: 42
edited April 16, 2009 8:34PM in SQL Multi Script
I see that SQL Multi-Script 1.1 has been available since December 2007. Do you plan to release a new version anytime soon?

Thanks,
Aaron

Comments

• Thanks for your post.

There is no planned development on the current roadmap, but please keep checking our website and forums as any new versions will be announced there.

Is there anything in particular you think is missing, or would like to see in a new version?
    Chris
  • Following up on Chris' post: when we last reviewed our development plans, we didn't include doing another release of SQL Multi Script. We'll be reviewing our plans in the next couple of months, at which point we will again consider whether or not to do another release of SQL Multi Script; if we decide to make a new release, we'll update the roadmap here (and I'll try to remember to update this post too!).

Best regards,

Colin.
  • I've seen several forum posts about being able to save projects in Multi Script, and I was hoping that would be added soon.
  • I notice that when I close Multi Script and re-open it, the files and databases I had selected are restored from the previous session. If you can tell me where this is stored on my PC, perhaps I can use this to workaround not being able to save projects?

Thanks,
    Aaron
  • The XML files that reference your server and distribution list can be found in:

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Red Gate\SQL Multi Script
    Chris
  • Thanks for the location. It seems like it would be pretty easy to add functionality to save projects. I hope you will consider adding it for a future release. Multi Script could be a great tool for code releases if this was included. I'm glad to have a workaround for now.