SCA, Docker, Powershell, and you
Preface by saying not a Redgate product expert by any means. Attempting to support some users in Windows Powershell/Docker scenarios, as they try to build out a Docker container for CI pipelines. I thought installing the SqlChangeAutomation module from powershell gallery would be enough. However, they apparently need:
- SqlChangeAutomation (available from gallery)
- SQL Change Automation Powershell (different from above? not available in gallery)
- SQL Compare (not available in gallery)
- Are items 1 and 2 actually different, or is this a misunderstanding on their part?
- Is there a way to install all of this *not* using the toolbelt? Toolbelt shows a dialog, even if all of the auto-accept settings are passed, and Docker hates it