How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.

SQL Monitor menu bar on smaller screens

Viewing SQL Monitor maximised on a normal wide monitor, the black menu bar at the top contains 'Documentation', 'Learn' and 'Get in touch' options in between 'Log out' and 'What's new'

on a smaller screen, those menu options disappear

and in fact by sizing the window down even further, without getting a scroll bar, I can lose even more

but I can't find any way of accessing those options on the smaller screens - something I learned whilst remotely talking to a colleague, me telling him to click the documentation link at the top of his screen, and him asking what I was talking about!  In his case his monitor was a wide screen one, only in portrait orientation.

Is there a way to access these without manually stretching the window size beyond the monitor size, or adjusting the zoom in the browser?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Alex BAlex B Posts: 1,131 Diamond 4
    Hi @kevriley,

The team have said this is currently the expected behavior (those items disappearing) though it may not be the best behavior and I've raised SRP-13211 for the team to consult with the designers on how this may be able to be handled in a better way.

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

Answers