SQL Search is not displaying any result

rmohanrmohan Posts: 2 New member
The SQL Search is not displaying any result.
Tagged:

Answers

• Hi, 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm going to raise a support ticket with you so we can take some further information from you. 
    Kind regards

Robyn Edwards | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • TimFTimF Posts: 7 New member
    Hi,

I'm having the same issue since I've installed the update 3.4.0.2481.

Its searching but not finding anything...
  • rmohanrmohan Posts: 2 New member
    You need to download and install the latest SQL Prompt too in order to fix this issue. My issue was resolved doing this yesterday.
  • TimFTimF Posts: 7 New member
    Thank you, that worked.
  • somedudesomedude Posts: 1 New member
    Installing the latest sql prompt 10 also fixed my problem. The trial installer worked to update my prompt. 
  • LukeABLukeAB Posts: 5 New member
    Robyn said:
    Hi, 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm going to raise a support ticket with you so we can take some further information from you. 
    Robyn 

I have a similar issue; I have Toolbelt that still works but it is out of maintenance cycle (from 2013 works fine). But SQL Search prompted me to update, and since is free I said ok. But now it Search v 3.4 is not working. Probably because my Toolbelt, e.g. I have Prompt v6, is not using the same DLL or something? 

Help?
  • LukeABLukeAB Posts: 5 New member
    I just downgraded to SQL Search V3.0.7 and that works ...
  • Hi Luke, 

It is likely due to the differences in the SQLite version that both prompt and Search use. By upgrading just Search, the older version of SQLite used by Prompt V6 can interfere with it.

Kind regards

Robyn Edwards | Redgate Software
    Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Rolands71Rolands71 Posts: 1 New member
    Hi
    I had the same issue with SQL Search and SQL Promt V6.
    I could solve the issue by downgrading SQL Search to Version 3.2. (thank you for the hint)
    Unfortunately, only SQL Search 3.0.7 can be downloaded from the red-gate Webpage. 
    I hope, Red-gate will fix this incompatibility with SQL Promt in the future. 
    Thanks