Error in Database attaching to the Source Control

Hi,

I am trying to attach the database to source control (TFS) using Redgate. I am getting the below error.
Here are the details for the versions I am running.
Please help.

TFS Version 15.117.26714.0
SQL Server Management Studio - v17.9.1
Visual Studio - 2017

I don't have Visual Studio 2015 installed.

Please see the error I am getting.
Internal error in Changeset Comments Policy. Error loading the Changeset Comments Policy policy (The policy assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.PowerTools.CheckinPolicies.ChangesetComments, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' is not registered.). Installation instructions: 

Internal error in Code Analysis. Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.CodeAnalysis.Sdk.UI, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Internal error in Code Review Policy. Error loading the Code Review Policy policy (The policy assembly 'ColinsALMCheckinPolicies.CodeReviewPolicy, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not registered.). Installation instructions: Install the extension 'Colin's ALM Checkin Policies VS 2015 and VSO' from 'https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/045730ee-63c0-498e-b972-42b05a2d0857' to get the missing policies.

Internal error in Work Items. Error loading the Work Items policy (The policy assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.VersionControl.Controls, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' is not registered.). Installation instructions: 

Tagged:

Answers