SmartAssembly 7.1 has been released
FeaturesSmartAssembly now supports building applications on Azure DevOps. See Using SmartAssembly with Azure Pipelines for details.
Merging assemblies others depend on is now possible using a new
ForwardWhenMergedAttribute. See Merging assemblies others depend on for details.
- SA-1361: Azure SQL Database is now supported by SmartAsssembly. See Configure database connection on Azure Pipelines for details.
- SA-1889: It’s now possible to deactivate SmartAssembly using the command line. See Deactivating for details.
- SA-2223: Attribute
ForceObfuscatecan now be applied to interfaces.
- SA-2185: Application's assemblies are no longer locked while project is open in SmartAssembly.
- SA-2209: WPF window's size, with
NoResize, is no longer affected by processing the application with SmartAssembly.
- SA-2213: .NET Core runtime config is no longer copied when the output assembly path is the same as input assembly path.
- SA-2217: "Missing table" exception no longer occurs when creating a new database during first command line execution.
- SA-2218: Added a splash screen on SmartAssembly startup.
Have you visited our Help Centre?
0 · Share on Twitter