Options

Script Verification Failed

This is weird. All was working fine till 2 days back. Now suddenly am getting script verification failed on Refresh. It shows me the list of changes on click of Refresh and then immediately turns to verification failed screen. Below is the error message : 

Message = Error connecting to database: Cannot open database "XXX" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'YYY'.
Data = System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
InnerException = System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "XXX" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'YYY'.

I believe the above refers to shadow database, i have dbo access for it. I dropped it, recreated, still same issue. 

Please help as am totally stuck. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Sergio RSergio R Posts: 610 Rose Gold 5
    I believe this was caused by a bug introduced in SCA VS 4.0.19261, we believe we have now fixed this, can you please update your Visual Studio extension to version 4.0.19267, which should now be available in the Visual Studio marketplace and try again?
    Sergio
    Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Please see our Help Center for detailed guides on how to use our tools

Answers

• Options
    VKhVKh Posts: 8 Bronze 1
    Yo, this solved my problem. I was breaking my head over the past 2 days, including nights. I have been using the same version of SCA, not sure why this popped up suddenly.