MySql compare doesn't start up
I installed the tool half a year ago. It worked like a charm but i rarely needed it. Now i'm trying to use it again and it won't start up. On double click the icon a black cmdline window opens in a split second and closes again.
What i tried:
1) re-install the application - no success
2) runned it on the commandline: start MC.exe - no success
3) runned it on the commandline: MC.exe /db1 <... all parameters to perform a diff...> - logs that it performed a compare
4) Googled for startup problems with exe's, found some tweaks with the register - no success
5) Explored all the different loggings from Windows: There is no error logging on the timestamp i open the application. The "red-gate" logging is empty.
I work on Windows 10 and MySql compare version 220.127.116.11
Any one an idea how to solve this one?
Thanks in advance!
0 · Share on Twitter