SQL Change Automation Errored Out because of a script referencing a Foreign Key

Trying to re-baseline my project and Deploy Project resulted in an Error wehere a Script is referencing a Foreign Key that is not defined to my (localdb). How can I get around this? The script it is failing on is one of our data configuration scripts that is referencing a Program ID that is not defined to my (localdb). From the looks of things, it doesn't even look as though I need this script in my Deploy Project. Like I said, it is Program specific with some new data inserts. Can I delete this out of my "Deploy Project" line-up? And how would I go about doing that? I don't really care about specific data scripts...more concerned about the database structure and components.
Tagged:

Answers

• Thanks for reaching out and sorry that you're having trouble with SQL Change Automation. Are you able to answer why the Program ID being referenced is not defined in localdb? Can you please send over the log files as well as a screenshot of the error you're getting?

We've logged a support ticket for you. Could you please reply with the log files and screenshot there?

Kind regards,

Pete Ruiz