Options

Error - Integer64 does not support length parameter

In SQL Source Control I'm continously getting an error when I try to commit changes.

Error - Integer64 does not support length parameter
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Eddie DEddie D Posts: 1,781 Rose Gold 5
    Hi, thank you for your forum post.

What version of SQL Source Control are you using?  If you are using V7.0.19 or earlier, I recommend that you upgrade to V7.0.20 or later at your earliest convenience.  From the Help menu, select 'Configure Frequent Updates' option and check the 'Show frequent updates releases' checkbox.  Next run 'Check for Updates' option from the Help menu.

The reported error may occur if there is an invalid schema found in your repository, working base folder, or transient folder. If you do not wish to upgrade or enable frequent updates:

• To first refresh the working base and transient: Unlink the database from SQL Source Control, delete the caches folder found in %localappdata%\Red Gate\SQL Source Control X\Caches, and then relink the database.
    • If the error remains, the issue is likely with the repository that you've linked to. Make sure that the repository contains only folders and files that were created by SQL Source Control. 
    Many Thanks
    Eddie

Eddie Davis
    Senior Product Support Engineer
    Redgate Software Ltd
    Email: support@red-gate.com
  • Options
    kjmcsdkjmcsd Posts: 29 Bronze 2
    I'm using 7.0.11. I will upgrade now. 

• Options
    kjmcsdkjmcsd Posts: 29 Bronze 2
    I can't turn on frequent updates due to my machine does not have internet access. Is there a way I can update offline?

When I download the latest version from my products page it says that it has already been updated.