Options

SQL Search - Remembering Filters

David_WilDavid_Wil Posts: 1 New member
I have a server with a lot of databases and objects which are not part of what I'm working on. Whenever I have to close and reopen SSMS I have to re-select my filters to omit the results I don't want. Is there a way to set up a filter that persists in SQL Search so I don't need to set up my filtering criteria every time?

Best Answer

• Options
    Dan BDan B Posts: 287 Gold 5
    Hi David_Wil

Thank you for posting on the Redgate forums. Unfortunately, there is not a current option to save your filter selections in SQL Search.  This request has come up before, and has been submitted as a feature request on the Redgate UserVoice portal for SQL Search.

Can you please comment and vote on this existing feature request on our SQL Search User Voice Forum? 
    https://redgate.uservoice.com/forums/101149-sql-search/suggestions/6097229-default-object-filter-ignore-jobs-constraints-t

The User Voice forum is the place to submit feature requests, the more votes and comments a topic receives will increase the chances of it being included in a future version of the product. The Product Managers and Development Team actively monitor the User Voice forums. At this time the topic has 17 votes and one comment.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Kind regards,
    Dan Bainbridge
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software