Options

Network Service account is unable to run project

On the same machine I am runing the following command line under two different user account.

&"C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Compare 13\SqlCompare.exe" /PROJECT:"C:\agent\_work\3\s\Lab\Data\Compare.scp" /scriptfile:"C:\agent\_work\3\a\scriptesult.sql" /logLevel:Verbose

Under my own user account domain/user it works.
But under Network Service account it crash with :
Error: Comparison of '.https://svnrepo/svn/schema/' and '.https://svnrepo/svn/schema/' failed: A duplicate definition was found for the stored procedure '[dbo].[sp_read]'. Ensure that case sensitivity options are set correctly and all object creation scripts are valid.If the problem persists, contact Redgate support.
Reading the log of verbose did not point on anything. It's the same till the worker on both and the worker output nothing, meh.

Network Service has the same svn credentials than my user account and licence is activated on both. I did however noticed that in %localappdata%/temp folder where sqlcompare get the svn source that the content is diferent like if it was two different revision that were get. since there is no .svn  folder I cannot know what was pulled from server, but the Source 1 and Source 2 is defined in the project (.scp) file so I'm wondering how two user account running the same project with the same svn credentials can obtain two different result. Anyone can point me to something that would allow me to run the project under the Network Service account?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    It sounds like you'll need to use an SVN client to look at the revisions manually and try to search for the duplicate object definitions.  This shouldn't be affected by which user you run as - either you have permission to access the repository or you don't.  It seems more likely that the duplicate object definition was added at about the same time as you switched users, but it's difficult to say that for sure!
    Software Developer
    Redgate Software