Options

DLM Dashboard not recognising Schema from TFS

So I have 4 databases. Each of these are in TFS, and built and deployed via Redgate SQL Change Automation. I have a task group created in TFS to do the build, which also publishes the package to the DLM Dashboard. So all databases use an identical build process. In DLM dashboard, two of the databases are being recognised correctly when schema changes and referring to the correct TFS build. The other 2 databases aren't. We have 'Ignore Users' permissions and role memberships' selected for the comparison options when use SQL Source Code Control and TFS promotions. I can't see how we can set this in DLM Dashboard, as the only option is a filter file. Could this be the problem? 

Answers

• Options
    pcousinspcousins Posts: 9 Bronze 1
    Played around with one database to remove explicit user permissions on objects, but that hasn't helped.
    To make matters worse, the 2 databases that were tracking correctly in DLM Dashboard have now drifted to an unrecognised schema in production - even though it's the same deployment in 2 test environments which are recognised schemas from TFS.