Some missed/misbehave functionalities
I have some requests about functionalities that seems to be missing from the GUI, or not working properly:
1. Please allow to create a call graph for a 'JIT overhead' node. There's no button for that in the 'Call tree' tab. In the 'Methods grid' there is a button for that, which does nothing.
2. On the 'Call tree' there is no 'Hide insignificant method' check box. Right now the only way to see such methods is to manually expand each of the collapsed insignificant method group.
3. On the 'Database calls', clicking the 'view this SQL call in the call tree' does not always goes to the right method (note that the 'Simplified very complex stack traces' is set to false).
Also, on many queries it seems like a single execution to a query creates 3 similar call nodes to it. There is no explanation about the differences between them, but if the query used parameters, then one of these nodes will also show the parameters declarations. (Maybe its the .NET API that makes the additional calls, but since the profiler cannot point me to the right method which made this call, it's only a guess.)
4. When a constructor node is selected, the 'Source view' form does not always focus on the constructor, but is focused on one of the class members.
5. In the Find/Filter box on the 'Call tree'/'Method grid', please allow to do some complex find / filter (or at least to do it by more than one word, and with wildcards).
0 · Share on Twitter