Options

Redgate SC not picking up a deleted proc in Live database

vfrank66vfrank66 Posts: 9 New member
edited March 28, 2018 4:58PM in SQL Source Control
Redgate 6.0.2.6908
Windows 10
SSMS 16 - 13.0.16106.4
git working folder

First step was restore the database from a backup and then unlink and relink the database. Next, I deleted a stored procedure from my live dedicated database using Object Explorer - drop script. The stored procedure has been previously already committed to my local git repo and remote repo, VSTS. I can also see the stored procedure is my Transient folder but not in my Working folder. Get Latest and Commit do not show a change. Redgate SC does not show that the stored procedure was deleted. The stored procedure is not ignored in a Option nor a filter. Commandline, git status does not show a change in the local database. This procedure is everywhere except the database and my transient folder.

I have manually pulled the latest to my local repository. I have tried to pull latest from remote repository and local repositiory. I can see the stored procedure in my remote and local repos, I do not see the stored procedure in my database, because I deleted it. Redgate is not showing a any changes. I had deleted every under my Redgate Source Control 6\Cache folder and tried again. I have unlinked and relinked the database. I have restarted my machine.