Options

I want the SQL View (Difference) in Excel or other file using C# Automation

I have the difference list of the tables and View but my ask is the detailed difference(under table what is the exact difference between two table)

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hi @Amit_Sharma975

Thanks for your post.

You can find our DLM Automation documentation in my link below which covers all areas about the product.

https://documentation.red-gate.com/dlma2

You can use the search bar in the top right-hand side of the screen along with " " to search for specific terms within the DLM Automation documentation.

I hope this helps.
    Customer Support
    Redgate Software
  • Options
    actually I want to automate the SQL Compare tool using C#. so actually my question is how to save or write the difference of two table or procedure. same as show in SQL view.
  • Options
    Hi @Amit_Sharma975

Thanks for your follow up post.

This looks like a question that one of Support engineers will need to investigate for you.

If you've a got support contract, please send us a ticket. Provide as much information as you can - screenshots of any errors, log files etc – so we can help you as fast as possible.
    If you're not covered by a Support contract at the moment, email our Sales team at sales@red-gate.com, and they'll be able to help.
    Customer Support
    Redgate Software