Options

Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'

After a successful proof of concept on my local machine I decided to deploy Jenkins and DLM Automation on one of our servers. I now get the following

Invoke-DlmDatabaseSchemaValidation : SQLCompare.exe terminated with the exit
code 126: Failed due to a SQL Server error.
SQLCompare.exe produced this error output:
Error: Comparison of 'Scripts.Build_AGM_RESERVING' and 'np:\\.\pipe\LOCALDB#410
4B0BB\tsql\query.dlmautomation_d74ce170-caab-491a-8ac7-23f0021a5f0e' failed:
Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.

If it matters, once other difference is that i'm using TFS now instead of GIT (I had trouble installing the TFS plug-in on my local machine for some reason). I don't think that's an issue because the script folder is getting populated.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    David EDavid E Posts: 75 Silver 1
    Hi,

Based on the error message it appears that .Net Framework 4.6 is missing on the server you are using. You can download and install the required framework from: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=671729.

The installer for DLM Automation should have detected if all the prerequisites were installed so it looks like something strange has happened here. Was installation on the servers done by running the installer or copying the files from your local machine?
    Software Engineer
    Redgate Software

Answers

• Options
    tomslickerstomslickers Posts: 40 Bronze 2
    edited February 12, 2018 1:35PM
    David,

Thank you for this. I am not sure how this happened because I did use the installer, but I installed the .Net Framework using the link provided and the problem is solved.

Tom