Options

DLM Dashboard not working

I had and older version working on my local machine but now I wanted to install on a server instead (v1.7.5.1116). I did this install successfully but I cannot access the site. I just get a 'This site can’t be reached' error when trying to access from the server and also when trying to access from a remote PC.

I have tried the troubleshooting guide here (https://documentation.red-gate.com/ddb1/troubleshooting/common-issues-and-questions/can-t-connect-to-dlm-dashboard) but with no luck.
I did notice that the 3 services behave strangely. The Storage service is fine but the other 2 start and then stop again after a few seconds.

I did also try uninstalling and re-installing on my local version but now that won't work either. The site loads but when I try to reconnect the DB's by running the scripts, I get a 'The server isn't set up properly: Cannot open database "RedGate" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE'. Try running the setup script again.' error

I now have 2 non working versions on both a server and local PC :(

Any ideas ?
Tagged: