How do you use cloud databases? Take the survey.
Options

Bases de Datos que aparecen en el monitoreo

Hola Grupo,

Me gustaria daber que son las BD que aparecen en el monitoreo de SQL Monitor, con un prefijo BBSn_xxx_ Master, y por lo general son tres por cada una de las BD del motor SQL.
Son BD Temporales ? como puedo ocultarla para no entorpecer visualmente el monitoreo ?

Desde ya se agradece vuestra ayuda.

Saludos
JOGC
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    Alex BAlex B Posts: 1,132 Diamond 4
    Hi @JOGC

It seems this may be related to a product called ArcServe backup (See this SQL Server Central article). That's the only thing I've been able to find related to it. That list is a list of the databases that exist in the given instance on the given server, so it's not something that SQL Monitor actually does, we just let you choose between the databases that exist to see the metrics for them.

If you go to SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) you will likely see them in existence there as well.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?

Answers

• Options
    Alex BAlex B Posts: 1,132 Diamond 4
    Hi @JOGC

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are seeing - it sounds like you have three other DB for each system database with the prefix given - can you attach a picture of these that you are seeing and also include the SQL Server and Windows version of the monitored machine experiencing this behaviour?

Do you see these when you connect to the SQL Instance with SSMS?

Kind regards,
    Alex
    Product Support Engineer | Redgate Software

Have you visited our Help Center?
  • Options
    JOGCJOGC Posts: 3 New member
    Alex,

Adjunto una imágen de lo que veo.

9mnoq3azis9n.png

• Options
    JOGCJOGC Posts: 3 New member
    Alex,

Muchas gracias efectivamente tenemos la herramienta ArcServer, y confirmamos con la marca que eran de ellos.

Muchas Gracias.